Description: Prime Minister Justin Trudeau was “heckled, harangued and hectored for 30 minutes” at a meeting with young union activists, according to a media account.
Source: National Post
Questions for discussion:
• What were these young workers upset about?
• Compare the two media stories linked above to the official CLC account of the event. How do they differ?
• Why do you think the CLC account would adopt a different tone than the media accounts?
• How does the prime minister’s reception compare to the one he got in the earlier update?
• Do you think the Trudeau government is losing labour’s support? Discuss.