Description: Members of the Professional Institute of the Public Service of Canada are training for a possible strike, which would be the group’s first in almost 25 years.
Source: The Ottawa Citizen
- PIPSC looking for arbitration
- PIPSC talks on hold
- PIPSC media release
- Treasury Board
- Federal collective agreements
Questions for discussion:
- Whom does PIPSC represent?
- Why is PIPSC preparing for a strike?
- What changed under Bill C-4?
- Why do you think the government made this change?
- Do you think the new rules are fair? Explain.