Description: The Canadian labour movement is “rebranding” itself with an ad campaign.
- The Canadian Labour Congress
- The Fairness Works campaign
- The CLC on YouTube
- The TAXI ad agency
- Earlier update
Questions for discussion:
- Consult your text: what is the role of the Canadian Labour Congress?
- Have you seen this ad campaign? What do you think about it?
- What is your impression of unions?
- Does this campaign change that opinion? Why or why not?
- What challenges do unions face in trying to organize what this story describes as “sectors that were previously considered off-limits”?